- Monitor competition activities and market trends (products, prices and services) for proposing any required counteractions, Report to direct Manager regarding market updates and competition activities.
- Support in designing the annual sales plan, Follow-up the Budget plan updates & achievements in terms of quantities, and propose corrective actions in order to improve targets.
- Propose and share in implementation of marketing and promotional materials and activities to current and new clients, identifying new target markets and develop strategies to communicate with them.
- Evaluate clients and areas, proposing company prices and distribution policy and ensuring full compliance with it.
- Follow-up assigned regions, territories and clients among the Sales force within his/ her area of influence.
- Follow-up stock of customers' orders in terms of quantity and outgoing quantity and the remaining balance. In the case of difference, analyze outgoing quantity to the client and do a corrective action.
- Graduate from a Reputable Egyptian University
- Valid Driver's license is a must
- Have at least 3 years of experience in FMCGs or Building Materials preferably in (Unilever, PepsiCo, Coca Cola, Danone, Nestle, CMB)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Target Oriented