El-Sahel Cement CEM II /B-S 42.5 N
Characterized by its low heat emission and low porosity,which reduces the concrete cracks and increases the building's durability making it less affected by different erosion factors.
El Sahel Cement is a unique product for all applications and is the best choice for seaside regions.
- All construction purposes
- Construction in coastal areas
- Mass concrete
- Reinforced concrete
- Plain concrete
- Precast concrete
In compliance with the Egyptian Standard Specification No. 4756-1/2013.
In compliance with the single European Specification No. 197-1/2011.
Available in bags and bulk
|Gypsum||≤ 5% ( using to control setting time )|
|CL||≤ 0.1 % (by weight)|
|So3||≤ 3.5% (by weight)|
|Initial setting time||≥ 60 min|
|Expansion||≤ 10 mm|
|Compression resistance after 7 days||≥ 10 N/mm2|
|Compression resistance after 28 days||≥ 42.5 N/mm2 & ≤ 62.5 N/mm2|
- In a dry place isolated from humidity and rain
- Stack the cement bags off the floor on wooden pallets with an impermeable plastic sheet Cover
- Maintain a space of 60 cm between exterior walls and the stacks
- Stack the cement bags close to each other to reduce circulation of air
- Stacking limit : 10 bags