Super Luxe Cement CEM II / B-L 32.5 N
Specifically designed for finishing applications, Super luxe is Portland limestone cement ranked 32.5N,composed by lime stone with clinker to create a cement mixture that produces highly workable mortar along with an appropriate setting time that is perfectly suitable for finishing applications
- Brick Laying
- All electrical and plumbing installations
Not to be used in any reinforced concrete structure.
In compliance with the Egyptian Standard Specification No. 4756-1/2013.
In compliance with the single European Specification No. 197-1/2011.
|Clincker||65% : 79%|
|Gypsum||≤ 5% ( using to control setting time )|
|Lime Stone||21% : 35%|
|CL||≤ 0.1 % (by weight)|
|So3||≤ 3.5% (by weight)|
|Initial setting time||≥ 75 min|
|Expansion||≤ 10 mm|
|Compression resistance after 7 days||≥ 16 N/mm2|
|Compression resistance after 28 days||≥ 32.5 N/mm2 ≤ 52.5 N/mm2|
- In a dry place isolated from humidity and rain.
- Stack the cement bags off the floor on wooden pallets with an impermeable plastic sheet cover [Not less than 20 cm above the floor ] .
- Ideal storage the bags is on a raised surface.
- Maintain a space of 60 cm between exterior walls and the stacks.
- Stack the cement bags close to each other to reduce circulation of air.
- Stacking limit : 10 bags.